I’ll be offering Summer Therapeutic Yoga Classes on Tuesdays and Fridays in July. These classes are of value to yoga teachers, yogis and ordinary humans. Everyone is welcome.
Summer Therapeutic Alignment
These classes are designed to be a well-rounded approach to yoga including:
- * Warm up sequences for gentle joint opening
- * Breathing techniques
- * Mindfulness
- * Core work
- * Standing alignment for strength and balance
- * Restorative and restful practices
Class is appropriate for beginning yoga students as well as more seasoned practitioners.
Use these summer classes to:
- – Practice in a small, focused group.
- – Benefit from one on one attention.
- – Ask questions and address issues/injuries specific to your body.
Warning: Yoga classes may lead to greater ease and space in the body.
Friday, June 15, 9:30 – 11:00 am
Tuesday, June 19, 10:30 – 11:45 am
Tuesday, July 10, 10:30 – 11:45 am
Friday, July 13, 9:30 – 11:00 am
Tuesday, July 17, 10:30 – 11:45 am
Friday, July 20, 9:30 – 11:00 am
Tuesday, July 24, 10:30 – 11:45 am
Drop in $25
Or use your current class series
I am so honored to have been featured on a Podcast! Check out Staying Inspired in ALL Your Teaching with Guest Teacher Jennifer Brilliant