A mentor can help you find a healthy balance between your practice, your teaching, your business, and your life.
This six-month mentoring program is meant for yoga teachers and yoga therapists at any point in their careers, whether you are just starting out, expanding into new areas of teaching, or have been teaching for many years and want to go to the next level. Everyone needs support.
It can be hard to launch a career as a yoga teacher or yoga therapist and to sustain your profession over a long period of time. As a trainer of yoga teachers, I’ve seen many generations of newly certified teachers set out on this path and face the same challenges—challenges that I have faced myself. Class attendance may be low or student commitment inconsistent. It can be hard to find the right place to share your passion for the practice. You may struggle to find your specialty or your niche in the yoga community. You may feel at sea with the business side of yoga, unsure how to merge your love of the practice with more practical concerns.
In our work together, you will…
- Use the principles and practices of yoga to manage obstacles, learning to see them as stepping-stones on the path.
- Come back to your own body, mind, and spirit to discover how to stay true to who you are as a teacher.
- Grow personally and professionally, with the guidance of my many years of teaching yoga, training teachers, and doing yoga therapy.
- Learn to draw on your strengths to navigate and resolve challenges.
- Develop plans and line up next steps, so that you can find your own way beyond our time together.
- Find both more joy and more success in your teaching career.
This mentoring program is rooted in my expertise and in the insights I’ve gained as a yoga teacher, yoga therapist, and business owner. I want to offer you the benefits of my experience, while also listening closely to you, in turn helping you to listen closely to yourself, so that you can find the confidence to keep building your yoga practice.
Mentoring includes one 90-minute session per month for six months, plus support over email.
These monthly sessions can be done in person or via video conference. I’m also available for single hour-long mentoring sessions.
- Six month program
(6 monthly 90-minute sessions plus email support):
- Hour-long session: